So I decided to compile a bunch of fun interview topics of interest and questions. This article is limited to what I know from my job interviews.
So For Those Who Are Looking Forward To Technical Interviews For Software Developer Internships…
Here we go! 😀
General Topics Covered
- hash maps
- reverse linked lists
- arrays vs hash
- bit manipulation
- string manipulation
Sample Technical Q’s
- Write code to test the endianness of a code. Optimitize this code to fit 1 line.
- Write code to print all the factors of a given number.
- What is the definition of RAM?
- What is the keyword volatile used for?
- When is the autorelease pool flushed?
- What techniques can be used to design a spam filter?
- What features should
so and soserver provide?
Sample Personal Q’s
- What makes you most interested in this company? (AH DERP)
- Describe yourself.
- What is your largest problem with this company or its software?
- How often do you code?
- Have you worked on projects outside of class? If so, why?
Questions to Ask Your Interviewer
- How much of your day do you spend coding?
- How many meetings do you have every week?
- How does project planning happen on the team?
- What is the ratio of software developers to program managers or what is the student to mentor ratio?
- What is the interaction between them like?
- Were you ever an intern yourself?
Tips or tricks?
Tweet me at @fvcproductions!